Czech frying cheese is a popular street food which has made a niche for itself in Slovakia. It is also known as vyprážaný syr. You can consume it as an appetizer or even as a vegetarian main course. Moreover, you can eat it along with mayonnaise or even tartar sauce. Also, you can also get it tucked in a bun and eat it along with vegetables or mashed potatoes. Moreover, frying cheese makes this dish all the more wonderful.
Tempting Czech Frying Cheese Recipe
Czech frying cheese recipe is a perfect dish which you can prepare at any time of the day. Moreover, you need not be a brilliant chef to prepare it well. You can definitely make your loved ones all the more tempted towards your cooking. Moreover, you can also use Niva, Hermelin, or Edam cheese is used as a frying cheese in a particular dish. You can prepare it in 5 minutes while you need 5 to 8 minutes for baking it.
- Salt to taste;
- 2/3 cups of breadcrumbs;
- oil for frying;
- An egg (large and beaten);
- 1/2 pound of cheese;
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
Preparation Method For Czech Frying Cheese
- Firstly, dredge the slices in flour and then in the beaten egg.
- Finally, dredge it in bread crumbs. However, make sure that the cheese slices are completely covered in the above ingredients.
- Now, pan fry the cheese slices in the hot oil until it gets brown in color. Once prepared, serve them immediately.
Preparing a Healthier Option
- For the healthier option, you need to heat the oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit. Heat the oven for about 15 minutes. This will make sure that you do not fry but bake the cheese slices.
- Also, coat the breaded cheese with the help of a cooking spray. You can also bake it for 5 to 8 minutes. This version you can serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
All About History Of Fried Cheese
Frying cheese is a popular version of cheese used in cooking. You can use this version of cheese in many dishes as well. However, this said cheese goes a way long back in the past. It has a long and wonderful history to talk about. In fact, you can find it going back to medieval France. The first recipe using the said cheese was named ‘ Le Ménagier de Paris‘ and it appeared in the guidebook meant for housewives. However, every culture has its own version of the said cheese.
Mozzarella is a popular candidate for frying cheese and it possesses really milf flavors. Moreover, it melts right into your mouth making it a perfect candidate for giving a mushy touch to different recipes. Moreover, you can make use of the cheese as a topping in different dishes as well, such as pasta salads, burgers, sandwiches, and even Egg Benedict. Above all, it is really easy to get the cheese from the market as it is readily available. So, what are you waiting for? Get the frying cheese and prepare a yummy recipe for your loved ones.