Cheese takes us back to the time when the animated cat Tom used cheese as a bait to trap the animated mouse, Jerry. What’s so special about this food item called cheese. Not only humans but animals too are fascinated to have one bite of cheese. The softness & the feel that it gives to your mouth is simply unmatched to any other food going into your stomach. The other important feature that makes us think of cheese is its property of melting as soon as it touches the base of any other food item. Yes, you must be wondering what type of cheese am I talking about here? Surely I am referring to the frying cheese as well as tongue trickling. Let’s start this section of the article with the description of Frying Cheese.
Cheeses such as halloumi, queso Blanco, as well as paneer have a high melting point that makes it appropriate to fry or grill. The cheese melts to some extent but mostly retains its shape when fried or grilled. It is generally cut into slices moreover, dusted with/without a coating of corn starch, before frying or grilling.
What Is Frying Cheese?
Queso Blanco usually comes from cows. And queso fresco typically comes from a cow–and from time to time along with goat’s milk. These are natural, soft, creamy, unaged cheeses that do not melt into the lugubrious, long, stringy masses you are probably utilizing to when you make a grilled cheeseburger or sandwich from more aged mozzarella cheese.
How To Fry Cheese?
Fried cheese may be a dish prepared by utilizing a cheese that is fried in oil. Deep-fried cheese may dip in a prepared batter before frying or grilling, and can be pan-fried. It may be served as a snack or appetizer. Fry cheese is a standard food in Brazil. It is often served as a breakfast dish in Lebanon, Syria, Cyprus, Greece, moreover Turkey. In Spain, the fried cheese is served as a tapas dish. And in Spain cheese balls is known as Delicias de queso. It is Italian food also. Deep-fried cheese is often served hot, right when being cooked. It should be accompanied with coated with a dressing or a dipping sauce. Frying cheese is simple to prepare at home.
Ingredients Of Frying Cheese
- Processed cheese slices ( cubes shape)
- Corn Flour Starch or Eggs for coating
- Some Breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil capable of withstanding hot temp. for cooking
- Select a pasteurized and processed cheese. Mozzarella cheese is the best, in my opinion. Slice or chop into cubes.
- Bread the mozzarella cheese cubes to make them tasty. Now beat some eggs or use cornflour, coat the cheese with it, moreover breadcrumbs.
- Freeze it for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Heat the vegetable oil. Utilize a shallow pan to heat the vegetable oil on high temperature.
- Rigorously fry the cheese till the breadcrumbs are golden brown in hue. Utilize tongs to assist you to stay on turning the cubes.
- Permit the cheese to cool down on paper towels till you eat it.