Sometimes we need a cake to make our occasion special. Cakes are used on every occasion, whether it is marriage, birthdays, anniversaries, inaugurations, Christmas, etc. It’s not at all necessary to make or eat cake only on occasions. There are several types of cakes — chocolate, vanilla, pineapple, mixed fruit, butterscotch, etc. Here, we will discuss an easy cheesecake recipe. Cheesecake which we generally buy from the Market, we find it challenging to make it, but it is not that difficult. Happiness is homemade. So, Here’s the easiest recipe with the ingredients readily available nearby. Easy Cheesecake recipes are soft, smooth, and delicious, which is most commonly liked by children who have the most straightforward method.
What Is Cheesecake?
Cheesecake is a dessert that consists of basically two layers, or it can be more. The base layer is of cookies or biscuits or crackers crust. The next layer is of soft cake which is made of curd and milk. And the first layer is of jelly. This layer is optional. The word CHEESECAKE was first used in the 17th century but was evolved in the 18th century. The giant cheesecake ever made weighed is 6,900 pounds. It consists of 321 calories. Cheesecakes can be categorized into two main types i.e., baked and unbaked. It depends on a variety of styles determined by different regions — India, Phillippines, South Africa, Japan, Australia, North America, Europe, etc.
- 15 crushed Digestive Biscuits.
- Melted Butter 3-4 tbsp.
- Curd 200 grams (hung and water removed).
- Condensed Milk 200 grams.
- Milk 200 milliliters.
- Packet Jelly powder (any flavor) but I will be using mango flavor.
- Crush 15 Digestive Biscuits.
- Put it in a bowl along with 3-4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Mix it properly. Put this crust batter in a loose bottom tin. No worries if you don’t have it.
- You can also use regular cake tin covered with foil with its edges hanging out for pulling.
- Press this crust batter properly and let it freeze for 15 minutes.
- Next, put 200 grams of condensed milk in a bowl. Add 200 grams curd and 200 milliliters milk in it. Stir it well.
- Take out the crust from the freezer and pour this batter on it. Bake it at 120° for 30-40 minutes or till set.
- We can also use a double boiler method to steam. For that, we need a container more significant than our tin. Put hot water in that container.
- Cover the base of the tin with foil which will avoid the crust from getting soggy.
- Now put the bowl above the stove. Now put the tin slowly and carefully above it and let it bake until its set.
- Once baked, keep it in the freezer to chill.
- Now, pour the jelly powder into a bowl. Add little water, stir it well. Add some more water and again mix it. (Make jelly as per the packet instructions).
- Take the previous bowl out and pour this jelly on it. Back put it in the freezer until jelly sets.
- Now it is ready to be served chilled. Enjoy the taste of your labor.
Every ingredient, in the beginning, should be at room temperature. Curd should be properly hunged and water removed. Do not over stir the milk batter because it will absorb air. It will make lumps in the mixture. Put the foil property into the tin so that you can pull it afterward. Mix the crust batter properly so that the butter is evenly mixed.
You can make someone’s day special with a cake. Why stop yourself from cooking then? Don’t think that custom cakes are cheap. It costs more than the one we buy as it contains love and feelings. If you can bring a smile on someone’s face, then you have a superpower. The superpower of baking is where an apron can turn into a cape. And when it comes to soft and creamy cheesecake, can’t stop our mouth from watering. So, why to waste money in buying when you can bake it yourself.